I watched the movie Better Luck Tomorrow. I was a little dumbfouded at first, but little by little I'm starting to get my own ideas on what the movie was trying to say. I don't wanna give it away if you haven't seen it so I wont talk about specifics, just my thoughts on the whole thing.
"Wake-up call." I think that's what struck me the most. In light of that, I still dont know what tomorrow will bring, but I'm here now. I'm gonna live in the "now" and do whatever it is I feel I'm supposed to be doing now. It's time to make some of my dreams come true. God has made it totally possible for me to move forward in my life in so many levels; Emotionally, Spiritually, Mentally, and Physically. I feel so fulfilled! What a wonderful feeling!
I had an interesting talk with a friend of mine today after the movie. I drove him home and we ended up talking about the Basic Seminar. I guess the sum of that conversation is that I'm glad to know another person who is in the 20% bracket of people who are committed to growth and making this world a better place. He would totally get a lot out of the class! I'm excited for him! I'm also glad that I'm not the only one in St. Michaels who wants to better the situation there. He and I see eye to eye on the fact that we need to reach out to the kids because they're the future leaders of the parish. Now if we could just reach out to the current leaders, we might actually have something wonderful happen.
I honestly believe I'm being called to address that. Though its way outside my box, I know I can make a difference. Its for Gods glory and honor anyway, so why should I be afraid? He's got my back. He said, "Come unto me all who are weary and I will give you rest." So I'm gonna trust in that. Guide me Lord. Amen.
"Wake-up call." I think that's what struck me the most. In light of that, I still dont know what tomorrow will bring, but I'm here now. I'm gonna live in the "now" and do whatever it is I feel I'm supposed to be doing now. It's time to make some of my dreams come true. God has made it totally possible for me to move forward in my life in so many levels; Emotionally, Spiritually, Mentally, and Physically. I feel so fulfilled! What a wonderful feeling!
I had an interesting talk with a friend of mine today after the movie. I drove him home and we ended up talking about the Basic Seminar. I guess the sum of that conversation is that I'm glad to know another person who is in the 20% bracket of people who are committed to growth and making this world a better place. He would totally get a lot out of the class! I'm excited for him! I'm also glad that I'm not the only one in St. Michaels who wants to better the situation there. He and I see eye to eye on the fact that we need to reach out to the kids because they're the future leaders of the parish. Now if we could just reach out to the current leaders, we might actually have something wonderful happen.
I honestly believe I'm being called to address that. Though its way outside my box, I know I can make a difference. Its for Gods glory and honor anyway, so why should I be afraid? He's got my back. He said, "Come unto me all who are weary and I will give you rest." So I'm gonna trust in that. Guide me Lord. Amen.

