It feels good to be me again!
I had a good conversation with Joy today. I really am on a comeback streak! Praise God! Alleluia!
Oh, just another thing. It felt good being around Dennis and Rachelle yesterday. Just having them around reminded me about being personally responsible and accountable in life. I need to have more folks like them in my regular day to day life. Folks who aren't just gonna buy into my crap excuses and slacking off. Folks who can kick me in the ass when I lose sight of my goals. Folks who can support me and call me out on all levels. Talk about growth!
Jesus, be the Lord of all the kingdoms of my heart.
I had a good conversation with Joy today. I really am on a comeback streak! Praise God! Alleluia!
Oh, just another thing. It felt good being around Dennis and Rachelle yesterday. Just having them around reminded me about being personally responsible and accountable in life. I need to have more folks like them in my regular day to day life. Folks who aren't just gonna buy into my crap excuses and slacking off. Folks who can kick me in the ass when I lose sight of my goals. Folks who can support me and call me out on all levels. Talk about growth!
Jesus, be the Lord of all the kingdoms of my heart.

