Hi all. Geez, I don’t know where to start. I’m kinda half happy and half sad writing this. I’m happy because I get to go on vacation to somewhere I’ve never been before but at the same time, I’m a bit sad coz I’m gonna miss you all. In addition to that, I'm a bit worried that something might happen to me while I'm away. I guess its a part of life knowing that at any time, things could happen and I may be called by God to be "with Him." I know the first thing I would miss is all of you. Everyone in my life who has contributed to my happiness and all my experiences. You all mean so much to me, its not even funny.
I'm gonna be gone for almost a month. I know there are a lot of things I'm gonna be missing out on. But on the other side of that, I'm happy because I'm gonna be experiencing a lot of new things and seeing all sorts of new and interesting places.
If I havent said it enough, I love you. I want you to know how much I love all of you. I treasure everything I gained from our friendships and all our experiences. Yes, that includes all the laughing, crying, stressing, joys, conversations, disagreements, arguements, music, praying, singing, celebrations, cups of coffe, ice cream, dinners, drinks, lunches, trips, seminars, classes, masses, retreats, meetings, jam sessions, hanging out, and just about anything and everything I've shared with you. I have learned so much from you and from what we've been through together and I consider myself a better man because of it all. My life would not be as fulfilling as it would be if not for YOU.
I want you all to know that nomatter where I am and nomatter what happens in my life, I will always hold you close to my heart. My thoughts and prayers will be with you always.
I guess that's it from me. That pretty much covers what I wanted to say. If I may make a personal request; Please include me and my family in your prayers. It would mean a great deal to me if you do. Nothing specific.. just whatever comes to mind. Likewise, you will all be in my prayers. I thank you and pray that God continues to shower you with blessings and graces. That He leads you on your path to happiness just like He did for me. I pray that love will overcome all obstacles in your life and bring you to having peace of mind and peace in your heart. And I pray that nomatter what happens in our world, God will guide us through the transition which comes as a result. All this I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN.
p.s. Congratulations, you're alive!!
I'm gonna be gone for almost a month. I know there are a lot of things I'm gonna be missing out on. But on the other side of that, I'm happy because I'm gonna be experiencing a lot of new things and seeing all sorts of new and interesting places.
If I havent said it enough, I love you. I want you to know how much I love all of you. I treasure everything I gained from our friendships and all our experiences. Yes, that includes all the laughing, crying, stressing, joys, conversations, disagreements, arguements, music, praying, singing, celebrations, cups of coffe, ice cream, dinners, drinks, lunches, trips, seminars, classes, masses, retreats, meetings, jam sessions, hanging out, and just about anything and everything I've shared with you. I have learned so much from you and from what we've been through together and I consider myself a better man because of it all. My life would not be as fulfilling as it would be if not for YOU.
I want you all to know that nomatter where I am and nomatter what happens in my life, I will always hold you close to my heart. My thoughts and prayers will be with you always.
I guess that's it from me. That pretty much covers what I wanted to say. If I may make a personal request; Please include me and my family in your prayers. It would mean a great deal to me if you do. Nothing specific.. just whatever comes to mind. Likewise, you will all be in my prayers. I thank you and pray that God continues to shower you with blessings and graces. That He leads you on your path to happiness just like He did for me. I pray that love will overcome all obstacles in your life and bring you to having peace of mind and peace in your heart. And I pray that nomatter what happens in our world, God will guide us through the transition which comes as a result. All this I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN.
p.s. Congratulations, you're alive!!

