So yeah, the conference is over and I'm still recoup-ing from the whole weekend. Where to begin?
I learned a lot more about me this weekend. I learned to be honest about what's really inside. I learned how to let it shine. I learned what happens when I don't. I learned how to be in the moment... in every moment. Not just once a day or once in a while... ALL THE TIME. It's really kinda tough for me to always make that decision.
Open hand full of sand will last a lot longer than a fist full of sand.
That means a lot in my life. The more I try to take control of situations in my life, the more it will slip through my fingers. It is much much easier to lift it up to god and trust that he has it covered for me. I think the hardest part of the whole thing is opening up my hands. Making the decision to do it is what's difficult. But once I make up my mind to do it, it becomes easy. Not that I'm saying its easy to walk with Jesus. All I'm saying is that I can be ready to move on to other things after that.
I dont know what I'm saying now. I'll continue later...
I learned a lot more about me this weekend. I learned to be honest about what's really inside. I learned how to let it shine. I learned what happens when I don't. I learned how to be in the moment... in every moment. Not just once a day or once in a while... ALL THE TIME. It's really kinda tough for me to always make that decision.
Open hand full of sand will last a lot longer than a fist full of sand.
That means a lot in my life. The more I try to take control of situations in my life, the more it will slip through my fingers. It is much much easier to lift it up to god and trust that he has it covered for me. I think the hardest part of the whole thing is opening up my hands. Making the decision to do it is what's difficult. But once I make up my mind to do it, it becomes easy. Not that I'm saying its easy to walk with Jesus. All I'm saying is that I can be ready to move on to other things after that.
I dont know what I'm saying now. I'll continue later...

