Yes folks, I AM back. Though I apologize for not really telling everyone. I came back home on the 21st of May and decided to just lay low for a while so I could rest and recover from the trip. I'll tell you more details on that on an upcoming entry. Just for now I wanted to let you all know that I'm back. I'm ready to get down to business and I'm looking forward to whatever comes up next.
Its odd, but ever since I came back, lots of new and unusual events have been taking place. As of yet, I dont know if its because I have a different perspective on life now, or if things just changed since I left. I guess it will become more evident as time goes by.
Thank you for your love and prayers. Yes, it DID make a difference. You'll understand when I tell you about my trip. Until then, God bless you.
Its odd, but ever since I came back, lots of new and unusual events have been taking place. As of yet, I dont know if its because I have a different perspective on life now, or if things just changed since I left. I guess it will become more evident as time goes by.
Thank you for your love and prayers. Yes, it DID make a difference. You'll understand when I tell you about my trip. Until then, God bless you.

