I went to Cross Journeys Praise and Worship tonight and to be honest, I felt very uncomfortable being there. Later on in the night when we all ended up at Starbucks, I decided it was a mistake for me to go at all. Although, in the back of my mind I kept wondering why did God call me to go in the first place? I didn't understand what his plan was and just chalked it up to "my mistake."
I didn't realize that everything happened the way it was supposed to. See, Sherwin came by this afternoon to go eat. But I had to drive Nicoles truck back to her office so I took Sherwin with me. He left his truck at my house. So I ended up going to P&W accidentally. In my eyes, things fell apart and I was just ready to go home. But everyone wanted to eat afterwards and then head over to Starbucks. Things still kept falling apart.
As we were driving back to my house, I vented to Sherwin about the events that happened during the evening. Blah blah blah, vent vent vent. Until we got to my house and Serwin and I ended up having a nice long talk on the driveway. It was a very somber mood and everything we talked about seemed to lead us down a hopeless conclusion. Then BOOM! The Holy Spirit just came over him! Then it bled on to me! We were just laughing, smiling, crying, dancing, jumping, and oh it felt so good! Everything seemed so clear. We couldn't stop feeling high. We compared it to being on "E" and being high on weed. It was such an awesome feeling! "That's God right there! That's his spirit working! Feels good, doesn't it? Heeheehee haahaaha!"
God really knows. His plan unfolded right before our eyes and it felt sooo good to just know it was his work. Now we have a renewed sense of purpose. We wanna share the love! "Oh I feel like dancing... its foolishness I know... but when the world has seen the light.. they will dance with joy like we're dancing now..."
If you're reading this, I know typing it on a blog doesn't really convey the feeling we had just dancing in the garage singing praise songs. You had to have been there to understand what an awesome feeling that is. I've got to admit, though I've felt this before, I've never opened up in a random place such as my driveway! Just a small testimony that God is everywhere and I can welcome him into my heart anytime! You can too! =)
We agreed on a new mission. Between him and me, we're gonna live out the song, "Come Now Is The Time To Worship." That's the message we are going to spread. The keyword being NOW! PSI grads, does that sound familiar? =P
Everything makes sense! All my struggles, all my frustrations, all my doubts... they all seem small compared to the awesome love of God. God is good.... ALL THE TIME!
Congratulations Sherwin! Praise God and "Be Not Afraid."
I didn't realize that everything happened the way it was supposed to. See, Sherwin came by this afternoon to go eat. But I had to drive Nicoles truck back to her office so I took Sherwin with me. He left his truck at my house. So I ended up going to P&W accidentally. In my eyes, things fell apart and I was just ready to go home. But everyone wanted to eat afterwards and then head over to Starbucks. Things still kept falling apart.
As we were driving back to my house, I vented to Sherwin about the events that happened during the evening. Blah blah blah, vent vent vent. Until we got to my house and Serwin and I ended up having a nice long talk on the driveway. It was a very somber mood and everything we talked about seemed to lead us down a hopeless conclusion. Then BOOM! The Holy Spirit just came over him! Then it bled on to me! We were just laughing, smiling, crying, dancing, jumping, and oh it felt so good! Everything seemed so clear. We couldn't stop feeling high. We compared it to being on "E" and being high on weed. It was such an awesome feeling! "That's God right there! That's his spirit working! Feels good, doesn't it? Heeheehee haahaaha!"
God really knows. His plan unfolded right before our eyes and it felt sooo good to just know it was his work. Now we have a renewed sense of purpose. We wanna share the love! "Oh I feel like dancing... its foolishness I know... but when the world has seen the light.. they will dance with joy like we're dancing now..."
If you're reading this, I know typing it on a blog doesn't really convey the feeling we had just dancing in the garage singing praise songs. You had to have been there to understand what an awesome feeling that is. I've got to admit, though I've felt this before, I've never opened up in a random place such as my driveway! Just a small testimony that God is everywhere and I can welcome him into my heart anytime! You can too! =)
We agreed on a new mission. Between him and me, we're gonna live out the song, "Come Now Is The Time To Worship." That's the message we are going to spread. The keyword being NOW! PSI grads, does that sound familiar? =P
Everything makes sense! All my struggles, all my frustrations, all my doubts... they all seem small compared to the awesome love of God. God is good.... ALL THE TIME!
Congratulations Sherwin! Praise God and "Be Not Afraid."

