Yup, leaving Cross Journeys isnt easy. Today was the meeting for the Lock-In and I didn't attend. This is the very first CJ meeting I didn't go to. I'm still thinking about that one.
The more I read my own blog entries, the more I think I'm getting to know myself. I'm too serious! I should really lighten up a bit. What do you think? My whole "analyst" side really shines through in here doesnt it?
So... some of you are curious to know about the progress on my plans for priesthood, eh? Here's an update: I don't know anymore. I thought I had a good idea how my walk was gonna look like. I thought I was done with the whole relationship thing. I thought at one point it was gonna be "Full Steam Ahead!" But life threw me a curve ball. Brought someone very special back into my life. Yes folks, I said BACK into my life. This is someone who really makes me wanna be in a relationship. If there was one person I could see myself with, its her.
Had some yummy pasta today. All left-overs from Cheesecake Factory. McDonalds for dinner; two double cheeseburgers and two McChicken sandwiches, and a huge Hi-C orange. Just thought I'd share that with y'all.
Sherwin is gonna go to the Guest Event tomorrow. He's excited to sign up for the Basic Seminar. I'm excited for him too. I'm not sure if Mike and Mariel are still going. Bernadette said she wanted to go. We'll see what happens.
I'm moving out of this house in less than a month. I guess its time to move on. I'm gonna miss this house. But I'm looking forward to moving downtown in December/January. For some reason, a lot of folks have been saying they're gonna visit me more often. I wonder why they don't visit me now? =P
Driving up to Glendale this weekend. Lani is getting married! Congratulations Lani! I'm happy for you. ~*muah*~ Love you!
The more I read my own blog entries, the more I think I'm getting to know myself. I'm too serious! I should really lighten up a bit. What do you think? My whole "analyst" side really shines through in here doesnt it?
So... some of you are curious to know about the progress on my plans for priesthood, eh? Here's an update: I don't know anymore. I thought I had a good idea how my walk was gonna look like. I thought I was done with the whole relationship thing. I thought at one point it was gonna be "Full Steam Ahead!" But life threw me a curve ball. Brought someone very special back into my life. Yes folks, I said BACK into my life. This is someone who really makes me wanna be in a relationship. If there was one person I could see myself with, its her.
Had some yummy pasta today. All left-overs from Cheesecake Factory. McDonalds for dinner; two double cheeseburgers and two McChicken sandwiches, and a huge Hi-C orange. Just thought I'd share that with y'all.
Sherwin is gonna go to the Guest Event tomorrow. He's excited to sign up for the Basic Seminar. I'm excited for him too. I'm not sure if Mike and Mariel are still going. Bernadette said she wanted to go. We'll see what happens.
I'm moving out of this house in less than a month. I guess its time to move on. I'm gonna miss this house. But I'm looking forward to moving downtown in December/January. For some reason, a lot of folks have been saying they're gonna visit me more often. I wonder why they don't visit me now? =P
Driving up to Glendale this weekend. Lani is getting married! Congratulations Lani! I'm happy for you. ~*muah*~ Love you!

