Remember that guy in Mr. Deeds? The butler? From out of nowhere he's like Woooosh! And with his wierd accent he says, "I'm very sneaky sir." Then woooosh and he's gone again! He's hilarious! I wanna be that quick and surprise people.
It feels kinda sad not having a tv in my room. I'm sitting in front of the computer in my room and its so quiet. All I hear is the humming fan of the computer. Its deafening. We got rid of some furniture already and one of them was the desk my tv was on. I had to move the tv into the spare bedroom. I think I'll turn it on and turn the volume up just so I can hear something.
I thought about my dad today. I wondered how he was doing. My mom asked me the other day if I've heard from him or if he still sends me text messages. I haven't heard from him in a while. Last we heard from him, he was complaining about the rain in the Philippines and that his place was flooded up to his waist. He wants to build a second level on the house so he has a dry place to go up to when it floods. We're thinking the floods must be over coz he hasn't said anything in a while. I hope he's okay. I heard also that he's got a working relationship with the kids there. I guess they felt as though the kids were old enough to know the truth about their father. I think that's good coz they deserve to know their father... good or bad. Most people here never hear me talk about my father. Oh geez, I just realized I missed his birthday! I'm actually really sad about that. =(
Man, that just killed it. I don't feel like blogging now. Maybe later again.
It feels kinda sad not having a tv in my room. I'm sitting in front of the computer in my room and its so quiet. All I hear is the humming fan of the computer. Its deafening. We got rid of some furniture already and one of them was the desk my tv was on. I had to move the tv into the spare bedroom. I think I'll turn it on and turn the volume up just so I can hear something.
I thought about my dad today. I wondered how he was doing. My mom asked me the other day if I've heard from him or if he still sends me text messages. I haven't heard from him in a while. Last we heard from him, he was complaining about the rain in the Philippines and that his place was flooded up to his waist. He wants to build a second level on the house so he has a dry place to go up to when it floods. We're thinking the floods must be over coz he hasn't said anything in a while. I hope he's okay. I heard also that he's got a working relationship with the kids there. I guess they felt as though the kids were old enough to know the truth about their father. I think that's good coz they deserve to know their father... good or bad. Most people here never hear me talk about my father. Oh geez, I just realized I missed his birthday! I'm actually really sad about that. =(
Man, that just killed it. I don't feel like blogging now. Maybe later again.

