The topic came up, "What's the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for you?"
A lot of things came to my mind like presents I've received, letters I got, and so on. But after thinking some more, I remembered THE SWEETEST thing anyone has ever done for me. Someone told me that she felt like it would be a shame for me to become a priest. There was more to that conversation though which I wont get into right now.
You're probably thinking I'm crazy for counting that as the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. You know what? It took a lot of guts to say that. Someone actually went against the grain. That's awesome!
A lot of things came to my mind like presents I've received, letters I got, and so on. But after thinking some more, I remembered THE SWEETEST thing anyone has ever done for me. Someone told me that she felt like it would be a shame for me to become a priest. There was more to that conversation though which I wont get into right now.
You're probably thinking I'm crazy for counting that as the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. You know what? It took a lot of guts to say that. Someone actually went against the grain. That's awesome!

