The True Story
Tuesday, October 19, 2004
You're a sap. Either that or it's all just a way
for you to get some ass. You might have an
illegitimate child somewhere.
What band from the 80s are you?
brought to you by
Quizilla
Hmm... go figure. I got a good laugh out of it though.
posted by Jon at
1:47 PM
<< Home
About
Here's what you DONT know
About Me
Name:
Jon
Location:
New York, New York, United States
View my complete profile
Previous
I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls an...
Second entry today. I found this in my previous ...
Yeah, so word is out. I've been back from the Phi...
Okay so I'm in the Philippines right now... but bo...
This is where I draw my line. Homosexual relation...
So yeah, the conference is over and I'm still reco...
Its the calm before the storm. As far as I'm conc...
People ask me, "Why do you do it, Jon? Why do you...
Definitions of pilgrimage on the Web: a journey t...
I knelt to pray but not for long, I had too much ...