The True Story

Wednesday, October 15, 2003

"Has anyone ever said 'I love you' to you but at that moment didn't feel the same way? Then later you realized that you felt the same way about them?"

Hmm. Kinda made me think about my experiences with love. I thought about several different scenarios in my head. I've been in a position where someone actually said that to me, wanting to be in a committed relationship with me, but I didn't feel the same. Also, I've been in situations where someone says that to me (because we're cool like that) and I just didn't feel like saying it back. In that case, it didn't mean I didn't love them in return, I just didn't wanna say it coz I wasn't "feelin it."

With me, I'm either in love with you or I'm not. I don't think I've ever been in a position where someone wanted me that way and I didn't reciprocate the feelings then later did. Hmm... this is tough to explain. So I wont. =P

I rented Matrix Reloaded yesterday and after watching it for the third time today, I think I'm finally getting it. Maybe I should watch it one more time to make sure.

Uh oh, I think I have a guest coming over...