The True Story

Sunday, November 23, 2003

Hawaii was awesome!!! But I'll get back to that later. I've got two weeks of blogging to catch up on...

I'll stick to significant events coz then I'd be typing forever and you'd be reading for a long while.

Ateneo Chamber Singers were here in SD on the weekend of the 8th. They had a concert on the 9th at the First United Methodist Church in National City. It was such a wonderful concert!! Its just not the same hearing something live as opposed to hearing a recording. This group is awesome and its a shame St. Michael parish missed out. Oh well.

Those of you that know who Mimi is, well, she was here too. Of course, she's the Business Manager of the choir. We got to spend some time together. Its been six years since I've seen her and it was really quite refreshing to see her again. I dont know if she knows this yet, but I love her.

Here's some memorable events: She hit her forehead on the glass sliding door looking out to my backyard. Then when we were at Mt. Soledad, walking back to the car (we were both blind) she asked if there was a fence in front of us. I told her, "Uhh, that's a concrete slab right there." Oh and another thing, "Baka u-Moulin Rouge." Hahaha!

She's someone I would give up priesthood for. (Uh oh)