I'm really starting to enjoy going against the grain. In the past, I had a lot of problems with it, but I'm finding out these days that I can take it as a good sign that I've grown. I know there are limits to how much I can/should go against the grain because there are still certain truths that I cannot deny. It helps to remember that not everything accepted by people is worth doing.
"If a thousand people say something foolish, it's still foolish. Truth is never dependent upon consensus of opinion."
Today at IHOP I admitted that I'm a flirt. Yes, I say sweet things a lot. Yes, I can be a bit more romantic than necessary at times. But you know what? It's a part of who I am. I don't see it as being bad or good, nor is it about right or wrong. It just "is." Maybe if it causes problems someday, I'll change it. Not until then.
We had more discussions about relationships this evening. Seems to be a major topic these days with the CJ folks. My input was; Yes, I flirt. But unless I tell you I'm actually interested in you, its just flirting! Can I be any more clear on that?
"If a thousand people say something foolish, it's still foolish. Truth is never dependent upon consensus of opinion."
Today at IHOP I admitted that I'm a flirt. Yes, I say sweet things a lot. Yes, I can be a bit more romantic than necessary at times. But you know what? It's a part of who I am. I don't see it as being bad or good, nor is it about right or wrong. It just "is." Maybe if it causes problems someday, I'll change it. Not until then.
We had more discussions about relationships this evening. Seems to be a major topic these days with the CJ folks. My input was; Yes, I flirt. But unless I tell you I'm actually interested in you, its just flirting! Can I be any more clear on that?

