I wanted to watch The Shining, but there's just too much stuff going on in my head. I figured I might as well jot it down while its fresh... so here goes.
My aunts passing has definitely been an eye-opening experience. Like I said in the last entry, I wanted to cry, but I didnt. I got really confused about that and I didnt understand why until the next day while having lunch with Sherwin. We were at the 2-story McDonalds and he asked me to describe what I was going through. Here's what I came up with: I was struggling because consciously, I felt as though I was supposed to be sad and crying. But I wasn't. I wondered if I was completely heartless or if I just didn't care. But that wasn't it. I DO care.
People who found out would always ask me, "Were you two close?" Yes we were pretty close. I'd say we talked more and had more conversations than my father and I ever did. So yes, I mourn the loss of my aunt.
To be continued...
My aunts passing has definitely been an eye-opening experience. Like I said in the last entry, I wanted to cry, but I didnt. I got really confused about that and I didnt understand why until the next day while having lunch with Sherwin. We were at the 2-story McDonalds and he asked me to describe what I was going through. Here's what I came up with: I was struggling because consciously, I felt as though I was supposed to be sad and crying. But I wasn't. I wondered if I was completely heartless or if I just didn't care. But that wasn't it. I DO care.
People who found out would always ask me, "Were you two close?" Yes we were pretty close. I'd say we talked more and had more conversations than my father and I ever did. So yes, I mourn the loss of my aunt.
To be continued...

