The True Story
Monday, February 07, 2005
I started a new blog today. I've obviously stopped posting on this one. Its sorta like my "Turning a new leaf" type of thing. If anyone wants to read the other, just ask. Ciao!
jreedyk@cox.net
posted by Jon at
1:20 AM
<< Home
About
Here's what you DONT know
About Me
Name:
Jon
Location:
New York, New York, United States
View my complete profile
Previous
Ok, so I've been avoiding posting in here. I gues...
You're a sap. Either that or it's all just a wayf...
I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls an...
Second entry today. I found this in my previous ...
Yeah, so word is out. I've been back from the Phi...
Okay so I'm in the Philippines right now... but bo...
This is where I draw my line. Homosexual relation...
So yeah, the conference is over and I'm still reco...
Its the calm before the storm. As far as I'm conc...
People ask me, "Why do you do it, Jon? Why do you...